The Maxi Lock range of products are the perfect solution for securing valuables, selected keys and personal items. There are times when you need a safe and secure place for your small valuables or an emergency set of spare keys for the home, office or down the beach. These products enable access to keys or personal items to trusted others when you can not be there yourself.
The locks are a durable, consisting of an all metal combination padlock that can be easily secured inside or outside the home, office, vehicles, caravans boats, trucks or trailers. The locks work by a secret code to provide a safe and secure place to lock away your valuables and keys while you enjoy peace of mind.
Whether its a night out on the town, surfing fishing or any other leisure activity the Handy Locks will keep your keys and valuables safe and secure. When not in use the Locks are compact enough to keep in vehicle storage compartments or can be easily stored in the home or office.
• Maxi Lock can be easily attached to a secure structure (fixed rail, pipe, pole or similar bar) around the home, office or vehicle or anywhere that you can easily and safely position a padlock.
• Ideal if you need to leave your home, office or vehicle and do not wish to take your keys with you.
• Maxi Lock is useful when family, friends or workmates need access to your home, office, car, work vehicle, work site or maintenance shed.
• Durbale all metal costruction • Soft rubber backing protects surfaces
• 10,000 possible custom combinations, • Large internal compartment
All Locks are factory tested and set to 0-0-0-0. After setting your initial combination (as per steps below) the locks must then be returned to your set combination in order to further reset or change its combination.
1. Open the lock. Remove the sticker on the back and move the change lever to the lower left-hand corner (fig. 1).
2. Set the dials to your desired (secret) combination while the change lever is in the unlocked position.
3. Move the change lever back to the original position (fig. 2). Your combination is now set – do not forget it!
Unknown (Submitted on 3rd May 2016)
Best lock on the market. Will actually fit a transponder key. Don't settle for anything but the Maxi lock